Sunday, March 27, 2011

words of inspiration

Let me tell you something about YOU and photography.
YOU can do anything you want. YOU are in control.
YOU can achieve as much success as you want to.
YOU can and will pick yourself up when life knocks you down.
Let me tell you ... I've been knocked on my rear end more times than I can count. It
was those words that gave me the encouragement to get back up and press on.
We all need someone in our corner. I'll be in yours to the best of my ability.
I believe in you. Go for it.
We're inundated with so much negative trash these days ...we ALL need someone to encourage us.

Look ...if you're struggling, I've been there ...and I can tell you first hand that it'll get better
if you keep on trying.
I BELIEVE IN YOU.
That's all I want to say,

No comments:

Post a Comment